Friday, March 24, 2006

Is going to be great

Today is going to be great
to be myself
is going to be fun
hilarious the world seen through my eyes
beautiful get touch by the sunligth
without wearing a mask


Today I will look in the peoples eyes
supporting my own vision
standing my own statements
knowing with certaincy they are wrong,
happy from my basement to my roof and beyond,
On charge to my whole person
to every low passion I can dominate
to every smell of bitter, must be gone

No matter how much they want me ruin
Is just rain, It wont wet my spirit
Is just smog in the air,
falling all over me,
cant overheat my sun so that bothers me,
because I dont care enough

Yes,
Today is going to be so great be myself
ONE PIECE MAN,
surrounded by million pieces of people
crumbling and falling down

No comments: