Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Another day to dream about

I will pass this ocean
just looking back your blue eyes
when things change for harder
remember your words,
found sometin`to think about before jump up
is another day to dream about

This picture is quite unrealistic
to me, incredible truthful,
eyes closed
your words turns alive
deep in my thougths
I believe beyond any reasoning
I believe
I know the things you talk about

There are things I may know about you
eyes closed, wrongly know who you are
miles away from the real you
and its irrelevant,
Your message have not lied,
its been a seed in a middle of the desert
It still stole my laugh and breath
If you dont know Im not surprised
Its irrelevant,
I stole too from your letters
a couple of reasons to be hopeful

Twisted Smile,
Was it produced or..
so simple, so natural
smart look, upon your marketing circus
Spiritual, wise in every message
we dont know each other
we dont need to look on each other faces

You did move my inner sanctum
hope life be rewarding
for both
If you believe find your armony
else where but inside you
else where but the glamour,
IF you find that door way open
see the real sense about all
fed this hunger people with dreamin`



Zen Riley, Devoted to Robbie Williams.

No comments: