Friday, March 17, 2006

Beyond the last star fligth

Midnigth.
Its cold but the wind sense is a wonderful feeling
Tonigth dont have a place to come back
dont need it
In my mind there is only one way to move
forward.
My thirst is to become a hunter,
My need is to survive as a dreamer
forever.
Only if standing in the crowd
set myself with music drive

Im an orphan child
dont know where do I come from
so far its nothing to worry about
sometimes you belong to yourself
so count on yourself,
I know someone will be keeping my luck

Never been this free,
Please let this moment be a part of an infinite time
dont allow nobody to rope my hands
because Im a wild side animal
I live beyond the last star fligth
where I feel like playing
dont need to be in control
not this tinny moment
please, dont stop this energy
let the wild animal drive me to insanity
just I feel Im enjoying it

No comments: