Monday, March 27, 2006

Cube blocks

Last nigth we met
me and HIM
I had my hands empty,
but my heart was full
All my frustrations were at same time
same place, me the same
i was so piss, tunned to dark places
Just felt It wouldnt be apropriate
Blaming HIM with those feelings,
humboldt at last I said

"I hold visions in my head too long
I had commited the same suicide over and over
crying out the same tears in my mind
have felt the desire to reach the end for the felony
I been wanted every time..
IT was so tempting ask HIM,
¿what should I do?
I guess I knew the answer, I keep saying:
I think had a figth, with mi father
I claim to him: why you have done everything to see me fail,
Never expected any good from me,
I wonder if you enjoyed enough
beating me up?
But such claiming were too old..
so I just continued:

Guess, I had a couple of words to my mother too
to ignored me, to abandon me
tell me, why you never gave me protection?
such claiming were too damn old...

I told HIM:
I just hold this images,
I understand why they bother you
but they been visions in a dream"


And HE answered me back:
"YOu speak only because
of what you have fed your spirit
all this years, same fed, same ideas
the sad snake is cuddling in your heart
spilling its poison, clueless as you are

Fed your mind with something else
and for those years you still have ahead
dont cover your wounds with limon
so they could hurt even more...

"You will be heal whenever you wanted to"

Ill be heal whenever I wanted
Is that Im my own barrier?
Shall, destiny will respect my desicions?

No comments: