Friday, September 26, 2008

Without Witness

At 3pm the sun raised the heat like a fire
I Though, as a child, that heat turned the people crazy
I saw from behind the fence men getting into figths
yelling and treathening each other
and everytime I thought it was sad, mad,
so real to be a dream
the suns heat..

But inside that tall fence,
I saw him scratching my mother with a fork
through the kitchen glass
this pain in my head will die with me
I stop feeling, I stop believing
I cant bear the sadness of becoming a witness
even if, there are days when I think Im going to make it

that sunny days of my life
keep burning like the bottom of hell
inside this heart I could be happy to rip off me

One day without witness
I crossed his door speaking with a strange voice
a voice who wasnt mine, strong and breaked,
feeling like living in a dream
I wanted him to listen, to know how wrong he was
but he slammed my arm with the buckle
cruel, sadistic, evil.
he slammed my spirit with pictures of memories
living memories that never go away


he was the sun, he was the heat
I was the witness
he was the sum of all the rage in the world.

No comments: