Friday, September 12, 2008

Spins

Outside my shell,
the world is not scary
it has temptations and atractions
it has entries to go in
doors to leave whenever you get bored,
the world is exciting when you know how to join in
when you have your strategy and play the game easy way

I still believe in the worlds excitement
only I have lost the faith to make this my goal
the more betrayal, the more dirt you find is not fun
thats why I locked up my heart and reasoning long time ago
whenever played my last try and loose the chance to feel any truth
I have wasted tons of time trying to reach that peoples souls
to embrace their humanity
dont feel like trying again

I dont believe they have human eyes anymore
In their minds fair play is another slogan
is all about stairs,
you shape the step when the target is something else
is about wins and loses
is about climbing the rigth people
until get the top of the crowd

this shallow world made of fools dreamings
I dont need
feel like got to quit
this is how I am,
all or nothing
painless
deep truth or forget about it

No comments: