Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hidden playground

Strange, misterious criture,
was my mistake your presence in this world?
was it, instead, the best of my spells?

What is it that captivate your thougths so deeply
that keep having your voice held in silence
staring something I never see
What do you see, my angel?

Why you dont like to tell people the secrets of your heart?
why I cant figure out where is your playground?
I can only love you this much..

If you play with your hands
and your world seems warm enough for you
quiet and misterious,
keep playing my baby, lets stay together,
lets be close to enjoy the silence,
I will look at you and know must be nice there
nice as you are

I will wait, close to you, where I am..
I will wait one millions lifes for you,
hughing without words,

I will share,
understanding with the heart
not with the thoughts
because your world is hidden and
maybe Im affraid to let you go
because is scary the unknown

Because is more scary not having you around.

No comments: