Friday, September 26, 2008

Later

Later, she used to say all the time
she the mother of rejection
that woman in the very bussy eyes
yes,
she the one killer of the promises
got me lost in her ocean of lying truth
in her unfilled desire for control
that lady, is the song nobody sang to me
is an answer I had couldnt take from her
without lying.

she IS the lady
the ultimate lady that cries and lie
she is a living emotion inside of me
a void emotion, so were her words
a reminder emotion of who Im not
that priceless lady

Later,
Is what they take me for
may pick this life anytime
anytime but today
anytime but now
anytime in the infinite end of a black hole

So he said, later, when said any
He was gone, I had a door in front of me
a box of noises coming from his car
from the sound of his italian shoes
he loved most than ever do to me

Later,
the door I had to close whenever they left
but he even never own any eyes
eyes I could longed to chat with
he was the end of the magic
he was the end for the dreamings
he was the murderer of the pink ocean
and the velvet skies

He killed the unicorns with a belt
He destroyed the fantasy land
and forbiden all to talk about it...

He was a door.
man in the words saying
Im not there.

while she was a purse
the perfect lady that would say
You are not there,
because you do all wrong.

No comments: