Thursday, March 08, 2007

BUBBLE DREAM

29,SEPTEMBER 2005

By Zen Riley


Ligths are gone,
I feel going small among the people and because the silence,
Any moment something may happen in the theater
a loony guy could loose his mind and shoot people around
yet things like that only happens to few..
I see myself smiling sligthly weird,
like I know what others dont
silly me, almost tell too loud.
souldnt talk in here no doubt
yet the theater appears to me so bored...

Im waiting in meanwhile,
guessing things, searching around
a guy in the stage all white dress shows
naked feets, softly walking
smiling..
for a moment he may be sitting besides me
inviting me to leave rigth now, it may happens
What should I answer, "Im ready", "why did you took so long?"
dont you know we are thinking the same?

I stare at his hands,
the world is melting down
people has gone, did you?..

Dream in a bubble
Never last enough
My door is always opens and ligthed up
but lonely
Me a child, seeing, slowly moving
between faces, places, styles
stick in one belief
that kind of things may happens
but sometimes your not the only one
some one else has taken your lucky coin
and you are out of the game

Still with you Im falling
remember you is messing up with my head,
Im ready, I always did, cant we just runaway?
My heart stands, is fired like a living flame
but bleeding,
this one way road sometimes gets too heavy
If I just could end this last cigarrete, Will you coming then?

My world is full of magic stages,
what can went wrong?
if you think Im not enough, wrong you are, so mistaken
Dont let me waiting, too much stand in this life corner,

Nigth feels like the basement im stick with,
Im seeing at the stars, I can feel how close you are
your brigth serenity if my fingers grabs on the wind
I know you can jump into my dreamings, when i go to sleep we met
Im crazy in love with you, havent you realized?
but when I try to tell I open my eyes and you are gone
gone away from my escence, not good for you,
i can smell my poison everywhere it is
so much sinner like I,
an eternity of breaken promises
but if you come back, your energy fills, Kept me alive.

Remember?, i draw you a hand over the windows dust
calling that moment, and the day after, and so on
You came with the moonligth over my window
your ligth just came on dry my tears,
brougth me iron all over not to feel
to hold on,thinking beyond the ocean or alike excuse,
or a thougth in between,for the time in between,
screwed me, war into my pockets
brake the mirror, on my very hands
bitter inside to death
there`s something physicall between us
and a world of people, and an universe of spirits
and maybe, a couple of sad eyes, yours and mines

No comments: