Thursday, March 08, 2007

NO BODY IS LISTENING

29, SEPTEMBER 2005


I speak to the city sounds
to the silenced walls staring at my shades
My words are taken by the void
Because they harm sometimes
they are unusual and foreign for being spoken

When the nigth comes
And I ligth the canddles on
beautiful it is,
though,
Get lost in the stars
Set the table, serve the wine
knowing Im filled with this armony, Im fine
Everything in its place,
feeling this way rigth,
But How bored must be,
People likes to living wild
there is nothing wild about me but my own mind
How insultant, vane and pride
so the door remains alone
now and forever leaves at my wall

Another speeded man turn the corner over and disappear
Again I turn back my eyes and hold my look
to see if someone is coming after
Instead i realize how mistaken I can be
How mad, How desperate, how stubbornly
search and destroy myself
hoping to find those eyes that cares everything
that maybe smiles inviting
dreaming about the smell of my skin
Dreaming more than I
to dive so deep inside the truth

I am not In, I am not fashion
Lust and disloyalty are shame
So I dont mind to wait for the next search
No I dont, wait again
next nigth, next street
No matter If the ship leaves
Swift and Crash again
just to make me understand
Why am I cursed this way?

Nobody is there.
And Im not surprised
it is being a while since nothing has change
im granted in the same lost game
because the second next world will blow up
any trace of fortune rather than a punishment
Dust in the streets reminds me
so far is Happiness from my hands touch
Yet I am in the race again
and I dont know why
Is because there is something unique about me?
Well, that I am pretty sure
that I have saved some of my innocence
And Innocence always set the fire on
So I own a paradise inside somewhere
And I know I cant lost at the end
because I am the good guy,
In the lifes tale
but it is funny to say so
Because only myself believe this

I have been here, and there
Yet I have not seen a word
talking is painful,
showing love is dead itself
so i walk my way alone
and I know I am the one
No matter what is going to happens next
past does not leads
future is all that counts
do not change
Reborn.

copy rigthed to zen poetry. all rigths reserved zen riley.

No comments: