Thursday, March 08, 2007

DECEPTION

23, SEPTIEMBRE 2005


By Zen Riley

Think of you is pain
think of you is a cup of tea in the morning
and the soft smell coming from toasts
wich mostly I dont wish to hold anymore
and I do..

think of you is like everything rigth
when Im a mess all the time and I enjoy being that way
no matter what criticism start what i do
I know Im fine, I feel I like myself

You know?
It could have been nicer
or even polite
not to try to reversing my manners
you have not realized i cannot be manipulated
not to try to change my insctints
you have not realized sex means so much more to me
not to try to change my style
you have not realized i used to be happy


Think of you is,
like think before speak
holding myslef when I eat the world
between my black eyes and imagination
hiden in the name of love,
what a sacrifice living someone else life
I must say now finally, this isnt me
Im sorry not to please you
honey this time,
Im not the one who stands aside and forgotten

I have seen and taste
places, faces you hate to go
you dont even dare, dont care
that is maybe why Im here alone
siting on my favorite bed corner
looking like Im fine
flying with my eyes
dont tell but I feel,
and what Im feeling rigth now is
deception,deception..


There is a place where the soul is hold
strongly tied to my body
so it assures me breathing, lasting
I see myself
wrestling to break that bound
because my heart is tired
with both hands ropes behind my back
i cannot other but say
your love is the poison that is killing me.

copyrigthed zen poetry, all rigths reserved.

No comments: