Tuesday, April 17, 2007

accidental

I been listening those darky songs again
six hours felt like nothing
I was thinking the other day
you told things you dont sorry for
I only wanted someone to share
to share the dirt like we share the stupid smileys

I know the picture of my days is unknown for you
thats why Im this lonely
when Im nothing but another stupid drama queen
you hate, having loose if you ever had
your tree quarters of patience
I see Im this lonely

And the music bouncing taste so sweet
sad to say is the only bound left with life
and perhaps, is void and stupid like me
Because I havent drop the golden chain
no matter the half of my life im giving, this sentence
I wish I could drop it, berry it under the ocean
it seems too late to make it back, undone

Im dead already, and you will lay with a corp
and the chain will tigth you somehow
you will never have me.

No comments: