Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy birthday under the tree

The only few faces i missed the most
cant celebrate with me..
this is a narrow birthday on a deadline
blowing candles isnt really who I am
but they are invited anyway..sort of.
On a number of pictures, what a treasure
for a big day as is today
Curious.. along certain length of time
pictures really caption the best and the worst from people
the best and the worst in a tinny spot
held and frozen, for you to have that time always

and so I have the people, I had them...
I know they are lost, Im not grieved
they are in my pocket
that is how I should remember those folks
along the best time of my life

Some of those change in time
friends turns out into monsters
Im sure they wouldnt bother
to come into my place today

But here they are
all of them,
sort of..
In some corner, there are still
and the candles still waiting for me to blow them.

No comments: