Friday, April 25, 2008

Breaking Bounds

This is the, how and when, our lasting friendship
passed out carved by a mortal illness
painfully failed the effort to find a cure for it
never worth it so far

I can travel back in time
shake hands with the person I was bounded
there again, one midnight dream drags me to your shore
force me to pursue and recall your memories
and then, I feel this nice feeling over and over
like a fresh waterfall falling
pine scent and vanilla around us
we look fine, balanced, as if the future is pure gold
but we dont bother to rush into it
just waiting, plenty of time, willing to stay hour after hour
just speaking along, this crystalline conversation, planning, dreaming
dreaming with the words, inside this dream
knowing your words fit my thougths so rigth
and my voice seems to fill your needs also
while the world is made of sugar cotton,
a place with tousands of doors and windows
millions of roads, places and directions
Knowing I guess, that we have each other
for all we care, we discover us, there, that power.

But your blade is there reaching for my soul
bleeding over your hands

Spring butterflies flying away,
that floor melts away,
and you turns back at me,
walking to your own sunrise,
after the future,
struggling to chase it without missing no part
suddenly, before the dark.

No comments: