Friday, April 12, 2013

Us

-->
I want to fly
to look at the world from a place where no one can reach me
And most of all, to know where you are
You never knew you left so many broken hearts
Hey, Im  already there
maybe if I find you in the clouds
you wont leave from my side to heaven anymore.

I try to imagine nothing has changed
Hoping you are there still,
with your old rat pack likehood ways
and the sweet sound of your voice on sunday mornings
with your laughter...
How can anyone let go all that happiness?.

You know we said good bye twice
The first one, on a cold and dark morning
I wasnt even allowed to kiss you good bye
but to left without my heart, because you know it belongs to you.

I want to run fast and go far
I will work harder and tireless to pay my stay
in the waiting room that leads to your paradise
I want the life to hurry because I will turn that plane back to you
Im going to go where our home is
do you remember?
it had sweet carnations on the entrance and they smell like home
then you will take me for a walk like we used to
holding my hand and smiling at me like a father
Im going to go where our home is
I can smell your cofee already, hot and steamy
and the sound of your old records playing in the salon
with the big mirrors still hanging from the walls
and their golden shine


I cant wait to go home please wait for me

because Im so tired to wander the earth
Because we were separated too soon
and our hearts were forced to look each other
from very distant places
and the last time, you just lifted your wings and fled to heaven.



No comments: