Sunday, April 07, 2013

Playing games on the heart

-->

On the darkest corner i was lay down
I knew I had to dare to dream
you were like perfection
you were perfect, because i liked the way you irony was creating cuts in my heart
I was adicted to the pain you inflicted on me
to your mocking laughter, inexistent empaty
to the blood
the bloody shapes drawn in there with every mean word you said to me

Oh how addicted I was to the despise world you were living in
and I was the one to be left out
caressing every one of your most hurtful blows
In the end it all blew away, It wasnt meant to be
and I was always another game you played in some heart
some heart you didnt recognize as yours
some heart who grew feeding on hopes
and my heart were your drawing playground..

On that darkness corner I raised a vile alter ego
who hated on me, after you
I had nothing to smile for
but the taste of the blood spilled it was great
felt so good, I was at home amused in my own destruction
longing to be push and destroy
I wanted to be hated and get my soul drowned by my own hand

Just about on the last second, I stoped
Refused to let go the last piece of pride I thought I had
In the end, I have nothing but to refuse to talk,
But to cover your eyes with my silence
to distract your atention from my open wound or allowed you to destroy whats been left inside still

 There was nothing left, not even the silence
My heart became this bloody master piece and then my dark side and I became one 

 

No comments: