Friday, August 01, 2008

In the middle

Life is a matter of forces
forces acting on us to pull and push
forces pulling parts of one at opossite directions
and yet we find the way to hold together
struggling to hold together
one minute before breaking
then comes pain
and suffer
and we are not capable to see the enemy
only to feel their force

there are instants where
i feel millions of hands
angry and rageous
trying to destroy my unit

I must look confused
without having a clue of
what is must to be done

if I go this path
and ignore the others
I miss the things I left behind
If I let the path talk for itself,
it may convince me
this is convinient, but I doubt
I doubt so much.

You are in the middle of a crowd
where everybody stares at you
wants to take, waits the chance

It can happens that the crowd is not extrange for you
it has members and they are close enough
have names and faces
its been like sharing time for so long with them

they waits for a piece of you
or the whole you on a golden tray

The problem is still
you doubt is true what they are selling
you doubt their motivations are not stain
I should be listening to me..
but when I do
Im still in silence.

No comments: