Friday, August 08, 2008

Good Bye Grandma

You and I,
we were two of a diferent kind,
but same specie,
people said we were alike
and I was meant to grow and be just like you

And that was a curse..

And for many years in my life
I put distance between me and those words
to denied the chance to resemble any of you
because I felt I was ashamed by your behavior
because You crossed that line so many times
and everytime your anger and sorrow blew up to shock
I was certain that she was not you,
she was the confusion, I knew you felt guilty for

You were for real, deep inside, other grandma..


but the words and curses people threw away
sometimes are true, become alive
when the instinct tells you so,
You know is happening
I been follow your steps..

here I am, grandma,
your resemblance, the tragedy
the ultimate final for people pretentions
with the guns and the bullets in a garbage can
just like you,
empty of rebellion
wasted and waiting,
just like you

Its the curse

Soon is over for you
now that you left
the curse has stoped playing with your feelings
so you are flying away to be happy

Im the one you forgot in here,
looking at your closed eyes
praying the lord for your soul
coming to understand your nigthmare
But your war was too much for one soldier

Pushed into your figth
Im taking your war with me
your figthing time wich is alive
alive inside my head
like a virus infecting my sanity
Never guessed to become so strong as you
I may not be even white enough
to fit the world you left behind
But I stil wonder if you liked me for real

You said this is not a happiness harvest valley
and I believe your words
we cant hope a big ending
is all for nothing
to reach that something

Now is time for me to say good bye
So I say good bye, good bye unforgetable grandma,
I apologize and I forgive you
No less really means more.

No comments: