Wednesday, June 25, 2008

skinny memories

Behind the blindness
the dream never dies,
starving day after day
having no reward
other than vanity for this sadistic behavior
I see Me, my own predator.

We were a union for destruction, I admit
she and I,
two people that destiny put together
friends on one side, enemies on behind
we were partners in life and our efforts were taking us to death
hilarious, delusional our world
feeling like a couple of fairies
fairies forever young and forever perfect
two never-land`s children, there, pretentious
weak Cinderella`s, feeding ourselves with sights
that and compliments,
she and I
sisters in life, in death

Was I becoming beautiful?

That was my eternal question

Hiding my need to feel loved
and fit for somebody that truly cared
wishing to belong to something
wishing to stop wandering streets
wishing to stop picking problems everywhere

All I did was to roll over
In search of dates and fame
Cared too much about men attention
Neither that made me happy or beautiful
How come a fairy would survive
this magazine world without admirers.

I wanted to become a magnet
the envy for woman
Me, the narcissism, the self-love
the blindness of desperation
Me, the loneliness
Me, the silence
Me, the exquisite pearl of sweetness
diving into the mod
Me, the sophistication
drowning in a trashy world I made me go In

And after all the days and nights feeling
close to die
becoming this fragile and useless
I learned that Men do not make fairies beautiful

I were beautiful all the time but did not knew
I had on me, all I ever needed, all the time.

No comments: