Thursday, October 19, 2006

War Waste

Im the disease, you my cure
Im the mod, you turn my dust into clean
Im madness, you are my resting

I have seen death
Im a product or a waste from war
dont know yet
Im a product from a life irony
Yet, I have not surrender
Not really over, until Im finally quit
because I wanted to

Not really over until I finally
may decide I cant go on anymore
or there are no more places to go
no more advetures to run in
no more, no more

Yes, I am a waste discarded garbage from war
but, I was holding over my back
the punishment for the sins of many
manny faces hidden in the shadows
I was holding all over me
the scars from a devastation I couldnt started
but to battle to fix it

Not really over or gone
the deeper the bleed I born again
the more beaten, the more the desire to born harder

Cant stop surviving
Cant stop finding a way
unbreakable
Lasting

Somehow time ahead
my last breath I know will taked by angels
or demons if not lucky enough
Then Ill settle and surrender in peace
Knowing war cannot take me away
away from home

No comments: