Saturday, October 21, 2006

the scratcher

some one its been scratching me
in a place no one knows about
I was staring at the stars
then It just happened
I fell asleep, between that cloud and the other

Alone as I thougth I was
just keep crying eyes closed
in silence,
while my soul were scratched deep
the edged sharpen side
stick in my ears somehow
and the sounds were driving me mad

But if my eyes are closed enough
I can still thinking this I been dreamin
was never true, never happen
and let it go


My pain is there
and my soul is leaving me
like we are unreal
but it scratches anyway
until it feels nothing
tomorrow they will love me
they will like me, they will know
I may be hurt

But tonigth,
it just scratches..

And I hate the moon
I blame the stars
and that cloud and the other

While far away from here
people fall in love
and make promisses
looking at the very same moon.

No comments: