Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Things I only wish to change

I Hate when people cant leave competition aside
I Hate when his family brings confrontation to my dinner table
I Hate when people only see the outside
I Hate when people has too many beliefs and they dont know why
I Hate when people thinks they are over me without even know each other
I Hate when I have only MUST, when I want to LIKE things
I Hate when life isnt fair to many innocent people
and no one cares
I Hate when people think is rigth to play with someone elses lifes
I Hate violence, but Im not affraid to face the enemy
I Hate Superficial speaking, ligth thinking is just the base for stupidity
ligth thinking makes everything easy to evil ones
I Hate to serve people dont have respect enough for me
I Hate Manipulation in the name of love
I Hate is hard for me to be a clown more often, to see my child smiling
I Hate when developed societys are just about plastic food, rush and lack of time, loneliness and sexual out of hand
I Hate when a developed society believe they are developed
I Hate when developed societys believe they are open minded, but more often than not diferences are a barrier
I Hate when developed societys like to think they are ecologists, but arent interested in commit.
I Hate when people request money for katrina in the neighborhood, developed society shouldnt be such a crying baby.
I Hate when people requested money for 11 september attack, the main richest city, is blind when in the neighborhood people is starving to death without a complaint
I Hate when only rich countrys disgrace is meaningful for compasion
I Hate when someone wants to live in a developed society, rather to own life quality
I Hate when life is another day shopping
I Hate when ego tells people they cannot be other than God,
I Hate the disability to give away love
I Hate when ignorance is join by decision power
I Hate when I hear that values are out of fashion, and the day after his sister is raped to death
I Hate lazy
I Hate more when someone believes to be the exception for all the rules

Most of all I hate our world is changing more faster than our simple human condition can asimilate

No comments: