Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Im loosing IT

As I was told,
Life is a battle to find
places you havent conquer yet
Things havent done yet
See where those places are
Go rigth away
See where those things are,
take `em
Wake up from a bad dream without a memory
Embrace the chance of living
cant be wasted,
Or can I?

With a sense of a deep loosing,
This time helds a music
emotions im driving through
May be a whitesnake theme like ..Is this love?..

Last nigth my sheets were a hell
it was so hard feel any comfort
it was so hard find some relaxing
Where are the places I havent been there?

The air was noixious
But still, the moonligth over my garden
had so much fantasy
I could envy its beauty

Nigths like this one
Put up my memories against the wall
I just dont want to be in remembering bedroom
I just dont want to understand what had happened with me
as if there is no such place as the one you came from
Ahead is my Must
but behind, crystals over the floor wants some fix
still claim for an explain doesnt exist
Is just the way every reason turns out so chemical
sexual, void..

Where are those things I meant to take
Brake this circle walking
cooling off myself on gin and tonic
Just feeling like loosing it
Moving on the oposite side as you are
but bounded with a million of reasons

My love is swift, changing
going back in time
from that point everything started
having fun with my freedom spirits
to the angel I was
to the falling angel became
where to
clear the water of my ocean
to bounce finally