Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Under Panic

Floating away with my fears
I let them drag me to the insecure shore
where everything bad happens
and every nigthmare is coming after me


Im leaving like a butterfly
when I cant hold on, no more
wait and see this bad dream may come true

or may not

As If Im lonely at the island
and scream is something i cant do
Im leaving with my ghost dust
until such visions are gone

As If Im lonely at the island
like a little child I am
have my mind set to role a victim
My body just cant figth back

I was told to let that happens
battered , helpless where my comands
long time ago,
now i walk into dark with fear
and the fear is the dark of my life

and when the sunshine shows next morning
It promisse it wont happens no more.


copyrigthed to zen riley poetry.

No comments: