Saturday, October 01, 2005

The Others


By Zen Riley


I just got open the news
heavily sat in my armchair
the body tunned to relax
while the mind is too damn ready
is it the same for everyone?
sure the answer i cant have
but yes, there are some of them overload

Not too long, not so sure
I have watched the images
tons of smiling people
stares at me from living paper
tons of troubled one are too
and I refuse to stare them back
cos they are noixius, pests
bother my air, overfilled my space
why should i carry with such a disgrace?

But they are still there
with their bleeding sunrise
human in every color, so real
grounded myself to earth
loud call to wake up have gave them
feeling like no more fantasy,
imprisoned like they are
but my heart is tough
no door open to pain
No a sad tear to share
or a prayer drop instead
so my eyes just avoid them
without any disturbance
time is so precious
there is a need to rush too
move the next thing to do
like wasting some hours doing nothing.


No comments: